What is Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract?
Svetol is decaffeinated green coffee bean extract derived from carefully selected unroasted green coffee beans of the Robusta variety. The natural extraction preserves a unique composition and consistency of chlorogenic acids in Svetol.
Svetol & Weight Loss
A clinical study carried out on 50 people aged 19-75 years old demonstrated the fat burning effect of Svetol. They were divided into 2 groups: first group was given 400mg of Svetol daily and the second group was given a placebo.
After 60 days, participants who received Svetol had lost 5.7% of their initial weight, corresponding to an average weight loss of 5 kg or 11 lbs. Those who received a placebo had lost 2.8% of their initial weight.
It is suggested that chlorogenic acids and other active compounds in Svetol inhibit glucose-6-phosphatase enzyme so no glucose is released from the liver or no new glucose is formed. As a result, the body has to get energy by burning fat. The active compounds also inhibit absorption of glucose in the intestine. By lowering blood sugar and insulin levels, this prevents fat storage and stimulates fat burning.
Advantages of Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract
1. Svetol is made from the Robusta variety of green coffee beans which contains twice as much chlorogenic acids as that of the most consumed Arabica variety.
2. Svetol green coffee extract does not contain compounds such as cafestol and kahweol that can cause side effects.
3. Svetol is decaffeinated. It’s caffeine content is less than 2% only.
4. Highly bioavailable and well absorbed from the intestine.
5. Svetol contains 45-50% total chlorogenic acids.
Why Not Just Drink Coffee?
Since coffee beans used for making coffee drink are roasted, most of the beneficial chlorogenic acids have been destroyed during the roasting process. So, drinking coffee does not give you the same effect as taking a green coffee bean extract.
Dr Oz: Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract
Dr Oz warned against falling for ineffective green coffee bean extract supplements. You should look for the following when buying green coffee bean extract supplement:
- Svetol or GCA (green coffee antioxidant)
- contains at least 45% chlorogenic acid
He also advised against buying a green coffee extract supplement that does not list the ingredients on the label.
Where to Buy Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract
Genesis Today Green Coffee Bean Extract with Svetol –> Available at a reputable & trusted retailer here
(Dr. Oz does not endorse any brand name or commercial supplier. Check with your physician or health-care provider before taking any such product.)